January 09, 2010

lazy weekend plans


  • Photo shoot with friends. Hopefully, the bitter cold won't chase us inside where the light is horrible!
  • Watch at least one of the following:
Battlestar Galactica: The Plan (I almost don't want to watch this final BSG installment. That means it's truly over!)
The Village (because I love it and just need to watch it when it's cold outside)
Veronica Mars Season 1 (because....Logan. And Veronica too. And I miss it.)
Up in the Air (anyone seen it yet?)
  • Watch Chuck season 3 premiere tomorrow night (eeeekkkk! so, so excited about this one!)
  • Church (a happy Sunday activity I always look forward to)
  • Grocery shop
  • Read a little of one of the following:
The Blue Castle (one of L.M.'s best, about a 29 year old single girl who finds love. sigh....)
The Mysterious Benedict Society (must finish)
  • Knit (whilst watching the "watch" list). Several gifts and maybe even something for me!
  • Paint. (a new project to try)
  • The myriad of chores, cleaning and other things that seem to pop up on a moments notice.

Seems like dull list, but that's fine with me. I'll take a dull weekend because I know it's going to turn into insanity here any day now. That's just the way it works.

xoxo,

Cottage Girl

No comments: