May 21, 2012

Where is my Flynn Rider?


My hair is ridiculously long right now.
Too long, in fact.
Because it is so baby-fine, long = too much weight.
It's needs a trim, like bad.

One of the perks though is that I can play with it.
Milkmaid braids. The best hairstyle when you need to wash your hair, but don't have time (or hot water).
Low buns with vintage scarfs.  Also great for bad hair days.  


And then there is always the pencil bun for those hot days in the office when we haven't turned on the air yet.


Since I am outside in the sun and heat all day for the entire summer, I appreciate being able to get my hair the heck off my neck.  It's hot!  I'm all about braids and ponytails and buns every single day.

I really want to master the braided crown, so I can be all Empire Strikes Back Princess Leia.  But I can't, for the life of me, master the backwards braid.  Hours and hours of practice still yield a giant mess.  That regular old French braid is the only thing that comes out every single time.

Okay.
Hair post complete.

No comments: