February 10, 2006

Last day = Sun

As usual, the day that we leave, the sun comes out and the skies turn bluest of blues. Thankfully, this time we didn't leave until the afternoon. The beach was calling my name (yelling actually) and I quickly lathered up in sunscreen and ran down to find an empty chair. The rest of the crew decided to go horse back riding. (to which I said an emphatic NO. A bad horse experience as a kid has tainted my joy in that adventure.) It was heaven to finally sit on the beach, listen to the waves roll in and feel the nice warm SUN on my face. What a perfect way to end the trip. Made me want to stay longer. Just another day to enjoy the sun. But, no. Au revior, Grand Cayman!


(This is the adorable little hotel courtyard. The Marriott Beach Resort on Seven Mile Beach was wonderful!)
[View Guestbook][Sign Guestbook]

No comments: