January 17, 2007

working


Yes, this is work. I know doesn't look like it does it? Well, let's just say I have the coolest job on the planet. This weekend was our winter retreat and you can't have a winter retreat without ice skating, right? Actually, we were supposed to go snow tubing, but there was no snow in a 200 mile radius due to our totally awesome warm winter. So we went ice skating with 50 kids. Played lots of games. Sang songs. Had a campfire. Talked about God. Too fun. I love my job. Don't get me wrong. I have those days when I want to pull out my hair or curl up and cry. But there is something about being exactly where you know God wants you to be. It's that perfect peace.


Oh and this is the brand new bride and groom to be from this post. And don't you also love that this is my 4th post today! I've had so much to tell and no time to do it. Playing catch up.

No comments: