October 16, 2013

Return


I've returned from my West Coast vacation with hundreds of photos to share.

I think this one may be my favorite.

This spot was enchanting. I couldn't stop staring at it, which was unusual.  Most of the time I was snapping photos every single second.  But this spot...I was mesmerized.  I could have stood there for hours and just drank in every single detail.  The colors were perfect at that time of day.  The water crashing on the shore.  The waterfall falling onto the sand and instantly disappearing.  The trees on the rocks.

Magic.

I'll be back soon with stories and photos and maybe even a tip or two on inexpensive road trips. Amazing vacations are possible on a tight budget, friends.  They really are.


2 comments:

leslie.kidd said...

This picture is truly gorgeous! All of yours from your trip are. Would love to see it all, too. Glad you had a wonderful time!

Stephanie said...

WOW that's beautiful. If I could go back and do something again- it would be to travel and explore CA. I lived there for 5 and 1/2 yrs and saw very little. I was young and inexperienced and didn't realize how close I lived to some amazing spots. Jack would like to see where he was born so maybe when he's older a mom/son adventure trip will be in order! I'm glad you got to go and I love all the photos!