September 30, 2005

Across the pond


Did I mention that I'm going to England in just a few short weeks!!!!! I've been blessed to have traveled as much as I have. (Let's just say that I love my travel agents more than most people do!) However, I have never been to the other side of the world.
I'll be going to London, Brighton, Ireland, Scotland and Paris(hopefully). My relatives are from England, and I've always wanted to see that side of my heritage. Scotland just looks beautiful. Come on, the Highlands of Scotland? Who wouldn't love to go there? And Paris? Sitting at a cafe with the Eiffel Tower behind me?!!! I'm also super excited that I get to go with friends. A former roommate moved over there ago, plus a bunch of other fun friends.
One of the reasons I started this blog, was in the hopes of being able to post while I'm over there. Then all of you can share in the fun too.

No comments: