May 24, 2006

The other day I...

...got this yummy stuff in the mail the other day. Can't wait to use it! I'm a sucker for anything with Tara Whitney's name on it. The rub-ons and paper from 7gypsies are perfection. There are no paper or scrapbook stores around me, so I've given in to using other means to get my supplies.

I've realized that any place that sells books turns into a black hole when I step over the threshold. I went to the library last night to look around for a book to read and realized that 2 hours had gone by. Seriously. This is a time warp thing, right? I came out with a HUGE load of books and magazines. The best part. ALL FREE. Love the library. I wish I could specify that my taxes go specifically there. I get my money's worth and all of yours if you don't use it!

And now...I'm off on another plane. This time, it will stay in the country though. Iowa is my destination. A wedding is the event. I'm sure there will be many pictures to post.


[View Guestbook][Sign Guestbook]

No comments: