May 12, 2006

Picture peace offering

I know. I know. It's been like a week since I've updated. I get annoyed when people don't update their blogs everyday, and here I am doing the same thing. So sorry. It has been SO busy around here that blogging has had to take a back seat. Here's a couple pictures from the camping trip 2 weekends ago. Been wanting to post them for a while, but haven't had the time.


Also, The Creature Under The House has now had babies. Oh, yes, that's right. Last night I was awake from the hours of 3 am until 5 am because of their screeching. And now I can't find out how to get them out! AHHHHHHHHH. Hopefully all will be solved before the weekend is over.

I will try to write more soon. If only life would slow down for a couple minutes!

[View Guestbook][Sign Guestbook]

No comments: