March 10, 2006

100th post

Wow. Can't believe that I've put that much useless information on the internet. But what fun it's been. I started this blog to post about my trip to Europe for my friends and family back home. It ended up being so much more fun than I expected. Kinda like a scrapbook of me for everyone to look at. To celebrate 100 posts of me (sometimes it's really fun to be totally self involved), here's my top 5 places to go or see.

1. Hawaii (most beautiful place I have every been. really must live there one day)
2. Prince Edward Island (quiet, quaint, brimming with magic)
3. Paris (because it's simply Paris)
4. Rhode River (it has the most beautiful sunsets in the world in my opinion)
5. Astoria, Oregon (the real-life Goonies town. It's the perfect small town America model)
[View Guestbook][Sign Guestbook]

No comments: