March 01, 2006

Zach attack

Does anyone else laugh ridiculously loud while watching Zach Braff? I love Scrubs (yes, I know this picture is from Garden State, but, hello?!! Funny!). I can be guaranteed a laugh and a "I can't believe a show this funny can have the most amazing, dramatic, thoughtful moment at the same time" moment everytime I watch it.
So in my love of this actor, I found on the internet through Yahoo that he has his own blog. He started it when he was doing Garden State a couple years ago. He posts every once in a while (busy with a TV show, directing and acting in major motion pictures. Oh, and what did I do last night? right, sat on my couch and watched TV... #7 thing to do: work on motivation to accomplish something in the evening after work.) And he also posts music to try out (Garden State soundtrack was a big seller. GREAT mix of tunes). Check it out.

Here's a little bit from his last post.
"My dog has a cough. If you've never seen a dog with a cough, I recommend trying to find one. It's hilarious. I'm trying not to laugh in his face, but it's so cute/ridiculous to hear him cough that it makes me smile every time. He's on medicine. I think it's his allergies; he's allergic to more things than Millhouse and Paul from the "Wonder Years" combined. At last count I think he was allergic to air, water, lawn grass and food. He's a big nerd, but I love him."

[View Guestbook][Sign Guestbook]

No comments: