March 02, 2006

Napoleon isn't the only one...

This past weekend I did a couple things that seem to peg me as a mega dork. Read and decide for yourself...

  • Went bowling. (For some reason I always think of this as a really dorky thing to do. Yet, on the TV show Ed, it always seemed hip and fun.) Not only went bowling, but got really, really excited that I bowled 2 games in a row over 100. I'm horrible at bowling usually. Maybe it was the fact that I've always loved those bowling shoes....
  • Got hooked on Battlestar Galactica. Yes, that's right. I am a sci-fi nerd. By the way, my brother has now officially become the source of my TV diet demise. He's got me wondering what in the world can Jack Bauer possibly do next. Not to mention horrified that the nice sweet pilot is a Cylon and will destroy Galactica. These are things that I promised myself I would think LESS about.
  • Became really excited that my kitchen had stayed clean for an entire week. At times, I can be like Monica on Friends when it comes to obsessiveness about cleaning.

And those are just from this past weekend. Forget about being one of those people that gets cooler as they get older. I'm doomed....

[View Guestbook][Sign Guestbook]

No comments: