March 23, 2006

Doing what?

So glad you asked....

Barnes and Noble It's like an oasis in the desert of boredom. I LOVE it there. I can go in to look for one thing, look down at my watch and realize its been 2 hours. Really. Magazines, kids' section, biographys (ooo, that's a good one to get lost in!), crafts, fiction, journals, entertainment. Oh, how I love it. Thank goodness there is a library for free though or I would be in BIG trouble.

My desk at the office. Working like a mad person. Watching the trees get ready to bloom!!!

My couch at home with TV on. Battlestar Galactica. I'm tellin' you. Try it! You won't be sorry...that and BlowOut (the guy cries over hair product, come on! Who can't laugh at that!) marathons have been my "downtime" lately.

The old homestead. Dinner with the family. Good times.

The climbing wall. Working it. Not participating. It's really fun when the person I'm balaying is 3 times bigger than me and I fly up in the air when they fall off the wall.

There you go. That's my life in the last week in a quick nutshell. Multiply the "desk at the office" by about 60 hours and that's what I've been up to.
[View Guestbook][Sign Guestbook]

No comments: