September 25, 2006

I know you are....

upset with my lack of pictures, but I’ve tried several times tonight with no success. You’ll just have to wait until I get back. There are some good ones to share, so just wait a little bit longer, okay?!
I’m LOVING LA. We have driven all over the place finding this location and that studio (Scrubs, the Office, Sony Pictures, Paramount Pictures, Buffy, Angel). It’s TV heaven for me! My family is so patient to drive and find each one. The weather is perfect. 80 degrees, no clouds and warm lovely sunshine. Do I really have to leave? I could live with this weather forever and ever. Must come back.
California is really charming. We had breakfast today in Santa Monica, not to far from our hotel. Lovely. The beaches are so long and wide. It’s much more relaxed here than the east coast. I still haven’t seen a movie star though.
Tomorrow we are headed to do the Warner Brothers Studio tour. Oh,yeah! Hoping to see someone one famous or at least another fun set. It’s our last day here. Can’t believe it’s been 2 weeks already! It’s going to be hard to go back to a routine that doesn’t include searching for movie sets as a main priority. Such is life.,...


[View Guestbook][Sign Guestbook]

No comments: