September 27, 2006

I miss...

THIS.
Our last night in LA. We went for a walk on the beach. Venice Beach. It was stunningly beautiful. I have a ton of pictures, but this was one of my favorites.
It's really hard to try and pick the pictures to upload because I have so many favorites. When people ask me what my favorite part was I don't know what to answer. I loved all of it. Starting with my visit with the W's, to Vancouver, the cruise and ending in LA. Movie locations, TV sets, studios, beaches, cities, towns, forests. How can a girl choose. And I got to spend quality time with my family. It was an awesome trip.
I've also realized how much I love to travel. While it was good to sleep in my own bed and eat in my kitchen, I would have given them up to stay another week or 5. Kinda strange since I am such a home body. I'm ready for another trip. Thankfully, I have one coming up soon. A visit to see my sis and her prego tummy.
So what do I say to wrap it all up? I guess it will take more than one post to re-play everything. My one big highlight from the end of the trip. I got to walk on to the sets of Gilmore Girls (Loreli's parent's house including the dinner table and living room. Right through the "front door" plus the streets of Star's Hollow) ER (walked through the emergency bay doors past the County General sign....surreal) and Friends (Central Perk, baby! I sat on "the" couch!). This was one TV addict that was lovin' life at that moment. If you love TV, do a studio tour. They are ridiculously expensive and worth every penny. I have a couple pictures but not a ton since they keep everything tightly under wraps (aka NO PHOTOS here).
My only regret. I didn't get to see one famous person. It wasn't for lack of trying. Oh, well. That just means I've got to go back.
[View Guestbook][Sign Guestbook]

2 comments:

Our Family said...

I love that sunset! I wish I could've been there with you to enjoy it. I want to see lots more pictures of this fabulous trip!! Oh, and I'm counting down the days until you come to visit.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you miss LA so much but as your roomie I am glad you aren't going any where! Miss you like crazy and can't wait to see you and have some quality time when I get back.