December 21, 2006

Happy Christmas!

I decided to make my own Christmas cards this year. Most of them have been mailed out and to those I may have forgotten, or you haven't gotten them yet, here's sneak peek. I didn't feel like sending out 6 pictures of me, so I decided to use shots of a couple of the places I have been this year. What a crazy year it has been! Reading back over my blog entries and my handwritten journal is such a lesson in God's provision. There are so many things that He has accomplished in my life, and so many things that I know He still would love to do if I would just get out of the way and let Him. I've been blessed greatly and grown. Still so much left to learn. That's what makes life exciting, right?! Who know what the next year may bring.....

I'm be home with my family for Christmas (except my preggo sis and her hubby. sniff, sniff.) and will post when I can. I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday, eat lots of cookies, enjoy your time with loved ones, and bask in the miracle of the God in heaven who came to earth. That thought has been giving me chills lately!

No comments: