December 04, 2006

Links to amazing stories

As I go through my day, I usually think of at least 10 different things I could blog about. Problem is I usually forget by the time I get home and have time. So today, I decided that I would do it now while I'm thinking about it.
As you all know, I am a BIG advocate of adoption, especially China adoptions. My blogroll is full of blogs from families that have adopted or are getting ready to do so. I love, love, love following along and seeing their little ones grow and blossom. Several of the families that I have been following for over a year now have decided to adopt again. It was so exciting to open their site for the day and read the fun news. So I wanted to share their fun stories with you. Each of these sights are public sights and I found almost all of them on a site (www.chineseadoptionstories.homestead.com) which is in my "Links" section on the right.
So, if you are looking for a good read, forget the book and click on one of the links below. You won't be disappointed.

http://www.twotwinterrors.blogspot.com These are Emma and Esther's stories. Their oldest sister is the one who writes the blog. On the right side, they have a link for their individual stories plus their "movies." I LOVE this site. They are in the process of adopting a boy. Their 7th (!!!) kid! Be sure to click on Esther's blog to read her fun story. She just came home this summer.

www.waitingforsophie.blogspot.com Sophie was adopted from China a year ago. Right now, the family is in Guatemala adopting 2 more. Her new little sister's site http://princessisabella.blogspot.com/ is full of fun news. They are waiting for their little boy now.

www.always-in-myheart.blogspot.com today's post was a tear jerker. This family has adopted 4 little ones from China. And wait until you hear the story for their 5th. I just love the quote under "about me." Their videos are under the link "our family website." So neat! If you don't have time to read everything, watch the videos!

http://www.jazzieandtahlia.typepad.com/ 2 little cuties. Both from China. The pictures of these girls are priceless. Be sure to watch the videos under the Videos links. I've watched them several times.

www.familyalwaysandforever.blogspot.com The first site I found. Start HERE. Miyah's story grabbed me from the first picture. They are in the process of adopting their second.

And if you are touched by the stories and want to get involved, head on over to Shaohannah's Hope. It's an amazing organization that gives grants to Christian families who need funds. You can donate $$, pray for specific kids, or buy a Christmas ornament which all the proceeds go towards adoption grants. Plus, it has great info if you are wanting to adopt but don't know where to start. I've LOVED being a part of this ministry.

Enjoy reading!

No comments: