June 02, 2009

Always one foot on the ground



Don't you love it when you re-discover a CD that you haven't listened to in a while. One of those that you LOVED a few months ago and over-listened to.

You know...repeat, repeat, repeat, now I'm sick of it and need to put it away.

I do that all the time.

This one has been off the play list for a long time. Then the other night while I was watching Veronica Mars, this song was used in an episode. I instantly began humming it for days and listening to it constantly.

Love that.

And just for the record....Veronica Mars and The OC seem to be my go-to shows to "watch" (by way of pop up screen on my widescreen monitor) while editing photos. I tried my true love Anne of Green Gables, but it just didn't have that same kick. So Jamie, your photos are edited with Veronica and Logan and Seth Cohen in my brain. Guess I need teenage drama to inspire creativeness at the moment. Hmmmm......


Ok, off to inflate a giant banana shaped boat. Did I mention that my life is rarely dull when camp is in full swing?!!!

xoxo,
Cottage Girl

1 comment:

jessica said...

pictures. we need pictures of this hair!!! :)