June 04, 2009

Tagged, I'm it....

What is your current obsession?
Sleep. I haven't had enough of it lately.
The small strokes in the big artwork of life. We are having our management staff tell everyone their stories of how God brought them to camp. I get chills every time. It's so totally God how we all end up here.
Dyeing my hair.

What's for dinner?
Camp food. BBQ pork and salad.

What's the last thing you bought?
One must leave camp property to do this. I haven't been able to do so as of late.

What are you listening to right now?
......Beck.....

and this song too


If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?




What's your favorite quote for now?
"...rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God." 1Peter 3:4

What's you favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe right now?
A pair of short from Old Navy that fit perfectly.

What's your worst habit?
I'm so pessimistic. The glass is always half empty.

Do you admire anyone's style?
Elsie. The Snail and the Cyclops.

Describe your personal style.
At camp? Shorts, thrift store t-shirt, Teva's and ponytail. Comfort reigns supreme here. And the fact that you have the potential to ruin anything you wear at any given moment.

What are your favorite movies?
Pride and Prejudice. The Empire Strikes Back. Garden State. Marie Antoinette. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Heima. Sense and Sensibility. Ollie Hopnoodles Haven of Bliss. It's a Wonderful Life. But really, it's TV shows more than any movie.

What inspires you?
Elsie. My friends. Katie Davis. The sunsets. Flickr. L.M. Montgomery.


What is your favorite book?
Anne of the Island. Jane of Lantern Hill. Harry Potter. Little Women. Gone with the Wind.

Do you collect anything?
Not really. Books, maybe? I have lots of those. And I still have my old set of Baby Sitters Club at my parents house. I just can't bear to part with them.

What do you like the most about yourself?
At the moment...that I'm learning it's ok to be me. It's only taken me 32 years to do this.

Go-to nail polish color?
None.

Favorite memory at the moment?
My parent's house has a carport. As a kid when we had heavy rain, my siblings and I would put buckets at the bottom of all the rain gutter spouts to catch all the rain. It was a race to see how much we could collect. Then we'd ride roller racers and big wheels around when that got old.


What's your dream job?
I kinda have it. But mostly it's somewhere where the purpose is something higher than just making money.


What are you going to do next?
Read the Word and then go to SLEEP!!!

No comments: