June 28, 2009

Let's see...

I decided to laze about and lose myself in blogs and websites during my brief off time this weekend. It was glorious.


I found this photo and almost gasped. I've had several dreams with a beach that looks almost identical to this.
Does that ever happen to you? You dream about a place, a place that you've never been too. And that place turns up in different dreams with completely different circumstances. Happens to me all the time.



I drooled over this camera. My old point and shoot has finally decided that it is tired of taking pictures and turns off for no reason. Secretly I'm really excited to shop for a new one. I wantssss it so badly! First heard about it from my fave photographers.
Gift shopping for friends on Etsy turned into finding a ton of really cute, fun things for me...like these.



by TimelessVixenVintage. All I could think of was Betty Draper when I saw this beauty.


this adorable shirt by tee and toast



I discovered the Braid Wednesday group on Flickr. LOVE....

photo by emily marie


Then I was going through Seth Cohen withdrawl, so to Hulu I went.
I feel much better now...


And finally....

I saw Away We Go recently. It's great. I really liked it. And isn't the movie poster so adorable?!!


And the soundtrack was fantastic too.





3 comments:

Gina said...

Mike and I went to a beach VERY similar to the one in that photo. In Big Sur CA. If you take that road trip along the west coast, I highly recommend it.

cottage girl said...

Thanks, G! I'm writing that down.

Anonymous said...

The beach looks just like Bermuda. Just ask T. -mom