February 01, 2006

Things I did at work last week

  • Set tables for 70 people
  • Answered the phone
  • Answered emails
  • Sang songs
  • Snow tubing with 60 kids
  • Mopped the floor
  • Read the Bible
  • Ordered a new copier.
  • Took photos.
  • Ate pizza.
  • Ate Mexican food.
  • Stayed up till midnight talking to a co-worker.
  • Laughed so hard my eyes watered.
  • Prayed
  • Studied the Bible
  • Watched the sunset over a river.
  • Watched the sunset while I was snowtubing.
  • Watched the sunrise over the water.
  • Ate too many chocolate chip cookies.
  • Served waffles and ice cream to hungry kids.
  • Watch kids become truthful and honest before a group of 60 other people.
  • Notarized forms.
  • Counted change.
  • Made a salad for 100 people.
  • Fell into bed so completely tired and happy at the same time.
  • Had an overwhelming moment of thankfulness for the job I have. Seriously, overwhelming to the point of tears.

I am so blessed. How amazing is it that God lets me have this job!!!


[View Guestbook][Sign Guestbook]

No comments: