February 23, 2006

Whacha been up to?

Life has been a little..no, make that a lot...busy lately. I haven't had time to lavish love towards my little bloggedy blog. Here's a little bit of what I've been up to......
  • watching the Olympics. (Go Sasha!!)
  • Working lots and lots
  • Starting to try my hand at scrapbooking. Rather tentatively. I've never really liked it cause I'm a picture snob. I hate to cut my pictures or leave them out of an album. Plus I take so many that doing a scrapbook type album would take me FOREVER. But I'm learning lots about doing little themed albums. We'll see. TW inspired me.
  • Saying goodbye to a friend who moved away.
  • Getting excited about another friend who is moving back for a couple months!!
  • Being SO excited for the summer to begin.
  • Being terrified that I won't be ready for the summer to begin.
  • Letting God remind me that HE is in control and I can't do everything on my own.

There you go. Just a snippet. Promise to post some more photos soon.

[View Guestbook][Sign Guestbook]

No comments: