June 13, 2007

"a penny for your thoughts...

....let's call it a deal." (my favorite part of Waiting for Guffman. I laugh so hard I can't breathe.)



This year, for our staff, we wanted to give them journals at the beginning of the summer. Such a neat idea and something I have done (journaling) since my first summer here. I love going back and reading each summer and seeing how God was working on me back then.
After searching for affordable choices, we found some great ones at the local dollar store. The only problem was that they were covered in flowers. Okay for girls, but the guys....ehh, uhh, no. So I volunteered to spruce them up a little bit. Here are a couple of the finished ones. It was fun. Wish I could have done more, but I had 75 to create and only short amount of time to do them.

No comments: