September 12, 2007

one year ago today...

I was in Washington celebrating her birthday. I got the honor of babysitting her little ones. I spent 3 fun days just chatting with her and her lovely family. I adore this girl. She makes my life brighter. She LISTENS. She cares. She prays. She wants the best for me and isn't afraid to give it to me straight. Her friendship is one of the most important relationships in my life. I miss her desperately and wish every day that we weren't a whole country apart. Happy Birthday, Rach! I.LOVE.YOU!!!After a few days with her, I left on the west coast cruise. I still think about this trip every day. My mom, dad and brother and I all say that is was one of the best trips we have ever taken. I loved every spot we went to. Vancouver, Victoria, San Fransisco, San Diego, Catalina Island, Los Angeles. Has it really been a whole year? It just feels like yesterday. The pictures still make me stop and stare when they pop up on my screen saver.


(yup, the Friends set)

Mom, Dad, bro...ready to go back?!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm ready...

Our Family said...

I want to come! Man, I wish I could've been there with you!