July 01, 2009

My summer *must* list


I'm outside more waking hours of the day than I am inside. Yes, it's true. People have actually said to me, "wow, you are tan." Now, this may not seem like a big deal to you, but for me? Well, let's just say that the words "Cottage Girl" and "tan" don't usually go into the same sentence.

I have a deep love of warm weather, as well. Most of you DO probably know this because of the large amounts of complaining I do during the winter months.
Sorry.
I just HATE the cold.
But the warm, sunny summer days....oh, my. We are MFEO (made for each other).

During the last few days, I've been compiling a list (my list obsession is dire, I tell you) in my head of the things that are a *must*. Things that make my life a little easier or livable or are just necessary for my very survival.
This least may seem very borrrriinnngggg. Sorry again. I must type my mental lists or I will go crazy. It's a fact. I will lay awake at night thinking about the list and adding to it or subtracting unnecessary items past the stroke of midnight. It's a sickness. A life long sickness. Help me, please.

Here goes....

Wait.
This post is already so long.
I'll post the actually list later.
Of course that just means I'll be up late again tonight crossing of things.
Curses....

2 comments:

jessica said...

hahahaha! :)

Nick and Kaley said...

I love your bathing suit. I only ever see it peek out like in this picture, but it always seems so beautiful.