June 06, 2010

emotional overflow


"Joy is the emotional overflow of experiencing God's grace in our lives evidenced by gentleness and peace." -Pastor Greg

Church was good this morning. Good as in...exactly what I needed to hear. Philippians 4:2-7

I'm sorry I've been so absent. I used my precious off time today to take a nice long nap, plant some bushes and do some crafts. Ahhhhh...... I feel so much better now. Well, at the moment at least. I'm going to bed way too late, but I think I need this creative time to make myself a little less mentally crazy this week.

We are doing another week of staff training. Lots of working on the beachfront and answering phones and a bazillion other small things. Have to have it all ready for when the kids come a week from today (yikes!). I still can't believe that it's here already.

I promise to pop in this week when I can. I still have that long list post half written and just about ready to post.

Night, everyone! Stop by and say hello, if you get a chance. I'd love to hear what you are doing with your summer.

xoxo,

Cottage Girl

No comments: