November 19, 2006

Around town


I adore "downtown." It's old, quaint and charming. Today in the brisk cool fall weather, I walked around downtown with friends. It was fun to show it off to someone who had never been there before. (We walked down this fun little alley that was too narrow for 2 people side-by-side. The bro decided that he wanted to scale the walls. Of course he had to have proof. There you go.) I know lots of towns have cool places, but I've never been anywhere like this. I was telling my gal pal that if God ever decides it's time for me to move away, I'll cry buckets. As many places as I've been too, this place is still my favorite. And being surrounded by friends that I love too makes it seem even more like the perfect place to be...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great looking picture...the black and white and the bricks- it looks great!