November 04, 2006

Reason #149....


why I love my brother.

My sister sent an email to the family to see what everyone wanted for Christmas. She's so ahead of the game (getting ready for that little one comin'!!). Here was my dear little brother's answer....

"Now for what I want...
1. Russian mail order bride. Must include all paperwork including greencard.
2. A Lamborghini Murcielago. I would like it in black, but gray is also acceptable.
3. A robot servant. I need a versatile model that can clean my room, make dinner, and wash my car. It must also me able to dance reasonably well.
4. A big machine gun like the one that Arnold uses on Terminator 2 at end. I will also need lots of ammo for the machine gun cause it shoot like a gazzillion bullets a second!
5. An all expenses paid trip to a Shao Lin temple in Chine so that I can learn to be a super kung fu master ninja. I need the one that includes the monkey and crane style because those are most useful for dealing out maximum violence against enemies.
If anyone has any questions, please let me know."

I don't think I need to say anything else...the kid makes me laugh like no other.
[View Guestbook][Sign Guestbook]

No comments: