July 11, 2009

11 things

1. Books.

One for making a skirt


One for pondering life. I think there will be a separate post about this one. SO GOOD.



2. Good TV. This was a delightful season.

3. Opposite Way from Leeland.
The album of choice this week.

4. Quicksliver mystery. Someone left me a gift card in my mail box. Was it you? Thank you!



5. New music I can't wait for.

6. Up. I laughed, I cried (3 times), I stared at the animation wonder. You have to see it in 3D. It's like the movie screen was a window into a whole new world. I LOVED it.



7. I get to spend every day here.



8. Fun journals from Elsie. I couldn't help myself. I had to order them.


9. Sneak peaks of Gossip Girl season 3. Let's not make fun, ok? It's Chuck Bass. CHUCK BASS.



10. These tights.

11. This photo. A perfect reminder of camping trips with my own family our "aunt and uncle and cousins."

3 comments:

Audrey said...

The girls and I LOVED Up! I cried and laughed right too. What a sweet movie!!!! It's a must see for sure!

cottage girl said...

Glad I'm not the only one who cried, Audrey. The whole first part about Ellie and Mr. Frederickson....good gracious. Too adorable and sweet for words.

Anonymous said...

Where's the campfire, rain and fan? -mom