September 23, 2009

4 years


My little blog turns 4 today. Four whole years of rambling, photos, links and memories. I think I actually love it more than I did that very first day. Today I read back through the years, who I was, what I obsessed over and how different my life was. It's the best type of scrapbook I could ask for. Full of photos and links.

I started Cottage Girl because I became an avid blog reader. I couldn't believe how amazing it was to read about someone's life in real time. I didn't know these people, but it felt like I did. I wanted to have a place to record my thoughts. I also started it so I could post about my trip to Europe that was quickly approaching. Now, I'm so glad that I have all those things recorded.

Thanks for reading, everyone! Your comments and words make me feel so connected. I write for you just as much as I do for me. Thanks for letting me ramble on about nonsense and weirdness. Here's to another 4 years!

4 comments:

tp said...

another FOUR years... here's to another 24! :)

Allison Drew said...

Aw, I love your blog! Happy blog birthday!

jessica said...

Congratulations! Thanks for letting us read along :)

cottage girl said...

Thanks girls! You're all just the sweetest things.