September 25, 2009

Twenty inquiries?

Because I'm a big nerd and I love lists and questions. And because lots of blog friends are doing them today too.

1. Show us the inside of something pretty.

Here's a snapshot of my room, which isn't exactly pretty all the time, but kinda is today.

(click photo for details)


2. What's the last home cookin' you've had.

Well...last night was Thursday night, which is dinner competition night for me, my roomie and 4 other friends. We each take one week and make a meal for everyone to eat. So fun! Last night my roommate and I made my favorite childhood recipe Baked Spaghetti plus brownies with ice cream and whipped cream and peanut butter sauce. Oh, yeah, it was delish!



3. What do you miss?

Easy...

that may change in a week's time....eeeek!!



4. What makes you laugh often?

my friends Beth and Chaych





5. What's your favorite word?

Frak!



6. What are you trying to quit?

Complaining about the cold weather. I WILL learn to enjoy it.


7. What's your favorite commercial right now?

I get so excited when it comes on. Inspiration overload!




8. Whose style do you dig?






9. Link to a great blog you discovered lately.

Bobby Earle (photographer) It had me at Beijing Orphanage.
Oh, and this one and this one, which I've already mentioned.



10. What's the last craft you made?

A present for a friend. I saw a photo for this project that is going to be in my online craft class. Thought it was a perfect present, but the tutorial wouldn't be out in time. So I improvised and made it anyway.





11. Photo of the last happy mail you got.

They are just too cute!





12. Something you got lately...


2 one way airplane tickets. Destinations unknown at the moment...



13. What are you looking forward to?

Using those one way tickets.
Hiking and apple picking on Monday with all my camp friends.
Going to the Renaissance Festival.




14. Recent photo of yourself.




15. Recent favorite movie?

Hmmm...it's TV, of course.





16. Something you are working on right now.

Coming up with ideas for a photos shoot. My friends are willing models and keep asking to do one one.

Figuring out Christmas presents for friends and family.




17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?

Tough one. Maybe Amy Acker.



18. What gives you goosebumps?

Adoption stories and photos.


This one
also melted my heart today, along with the goosebumps.



19. Share a new obsession.

Skirts. I wore them for almost 11 years straight because of Christian school (and college). By 22 yrs. old, I wanted nothing to do with them. Wore them only when I had to. Finally after all this time, I'm loving them. I wear them as much as I can.

Vintage. Clothes, furniture, accessories. I realized this has been a life long love after going to an antique store this week and falling in love (again) with about 20 different pieces (that I couldn't afford and didn't need). Antique stores have always been a favorite thing of mine.



20. What is the meaning of your life?

Be less of me and more of Him.
To truly understand what "you are worth Jesus to God" means.
To give it all away and live with eternal purpose.

No comments: