November 21, 2009

As my mom used to say...books are your friends

"To read a book for the first time is to make an aquaintance with a new friend; to read it for a second time is to meet an old one." -Chinese saying

I'm a "re-read it 15 times" type of girl. By that many go-a-rounds, we are pretty much family. Plus I have to be reading about 10 books at once, at all times. This makes traveling with "a" book quite problematic. I can never just chose one...or two.

Please tell me I'm not the only one!

(Kaley, I can hear you agreeing with all the way across the country! I know we are kindred spirits when it comes to books.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you sis. I am in the middle of 5 books right now.

kaley said...

I was just feeling a kindred spirit moment as well! Books are friends :)