July 22, 2010

100 sponsors in 100 days

An Orphan'sWish



An Orphan's Wish, whom I am honored to volunteer for, is offering a really cool intensive if you sign up to be a sponsor in the next 100 days.

You can get one of these fantastic shirts to help spread the word of AOW. FREE!! That's right.


It's really beautiful. I have one and get compliments on it all the time, which of course is great cause I can talk, talk, talk about AOW and the wonderful work they are doing in China.

They are changing lives and loving children. Little cuties like Shannan....


She's the little one I sponsor. I just love getting my reports on how she is doing, how she is growing and just staring at those adorable chubby cheeks!

If you have any questions about AOW, what sponsorship is, how long it lasts or anything else, just leave me a comment. I'll happily talk about AOW forever!

And if you do sign up, be sure to let me know. I'm praying that a few of you, dear readers, will feel a tug on your heart to help these precious ones.

Could that be you?

1 comment:

tp said...

her name, is violet :)