July 30, 2010

movie minute


I saw a beautiful little movie this week. And by beautiful, I am referring to both set, costume and story.

Just look at these photos...



















Paul Bettany is one of my all time favorites. This character reminds me of his character in Master and Commander (one of my top 10 movies), maybe because they are both scientists. His wife in the movie is his wife in real life.

It is the story of Charles Darwin, writer of The Origin of Species. It is sad, sweet and thoughtful. I saw several bad reviews of it, but decided to see it anyway because I love Paul Bettany. I was pleasantly surprised by it. It's definitely one that I would like to see again.


I'll be back this weekend with a proper post. I've been writing posts in my head all week, but haven't had the adequate time to sit down and pen them. It feels like the words are just spilling out of me!

See you soon....

xoxo,

Cottage Girl

No comments: