July 05, 2010

melting in grand form

(this, of course, doesn't factor in the horrid humidity. Add about 5+ degrees for that.)


Please send all the ice cream, ice tea, pools, umbrellas, fans, air conditioners, ice water, popsicles, tank tops and sunscreen you can part with. We will be melting in grand form over here at camp. And by melting, I mean trying not to die of heat stroke.

When you live 95% of your day outside, the weather is suddenly much more important than just filler conversation. It's life and death. This week, it's death.

See you on Friday....maybe....

4 comments:

kaley said...

OMG. Sometimes I forget there is weather in this country. It's still 75 and partly cloudy with a breeze... everyday.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you finally got to experience the waterfront in the same way that I did. Try to stay cool and drink lots of water.

cottage girl said...

I'm always cool, but I'll drink lots of water anyway.

ps...it's miserable. Just plain awful.

Gina said...

It was cooler in Orlando while you all were melting.