August 08, 2009


Had this in my saved box for a while and keep forgetting to post it. Have you tried Mad Men Yourself yet? It's really quite fun!

Of course you won't look as good as these lovely ladies...


I instantly recognized the artwork on the website because I've had this saved in my Flickr faves for a while now.

I just LOVE Dyna Moe's illustrations. Oh, how I wish I could draw like that.


I'm trying to finish Season 2 via Netflix before the new season starts on Sunday. My favorite character....


I also love how sassy she is...


And I equally love and hate this guy....I do love this photo though and Betty's dress and their headboard. And the yellow tint.

It's such a beautifully designed show all around. Creepy and twisted, but pretty to look at.

1 comment:

Capt. Red Llewellyn said...

Love Joan! she's complicated...love and hate Don...he's by equal measures is it his womanizing? his humble roots? the fact that he's dead smart with an empathetic heart? or drop dead gorgeous? Gah! enjoyed your blog... you have a great Joie de vivre! God bless!
~Red