August 03, 2009

Only at camp...



That song will never be the same again.

(background: we have an event called Air Jam every year for one of our big Friday Night events. Two cabin's pair up and perform some type of lip-sync/dance. It's hysterical. This particular number was a surprise for everyone. It's 2 of my favorite counselors, our programming coordinator and this one. It's most likely the last year for one of them and he wanted to go out with a bang. Hence he dressed in a neon leotard and danced to Single Ladies. Of course. The kids went crazy.)

4 comments:

Julie said...

This did my heart good, April!! Air Jam was definitely my favorite week. Tell Stephanie I said hi--she was my camper 8 or 9 years ago!! (with Hailey) :)

Anonymous said...

How did they ever learn this dance?! I feel like Ian has reached his true potential as a human being. -val

Diana said...

classic! you guys must have been going crazy! That's up there with Neal's dance with the song "hoping and dreaming"

Gina said...

thank you for this thursday afternoon pick-me-up. made me smile and cringe all at the same time.