April 16, 2010

Q&A



Rachel at Smile and Wave asked everyone to play along. Here are my answers:


1. When do you feel happiest? When I'm not focused on myself.

2. How do you take care of yourself? Time in the Word, Bible study, prayer, listen to sermons. It effects EVERYTHING else in my life.

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated? Both, I think.

4. What do you do for fun? Travel to new places. Craft time. TV show marathons.

5. What intimidates you? Small talk with people I don't know. Yikes!

6. What is something you're proud of? My little brother. He's fearless, brave and inspiring.

7. Finish this sentence. I never say never. Learned that one the hard way!

8. Favorite vacation spot. Hawaii (North Shore watching the surfers and enjoying Sunset Beach). Or pretty much anywhere a RV can go.

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10). 5. Just an average day.

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know, I'm incredibly indecisive. Almost annoying at times, even to myself.


Your turn! Let's hear it.

No comments: