September 28, 2010

friends and vintage

A few weekends ago, I fled camp and went to hang out with one of my oldest friends in the world. She's the bestest. See...




We went to a festival in the city. It's full of yummy food....


Oh, yeah.

And it's full of vintage goodness everywhere. I don't think I realized how many amazing vintage shops there were here. Plus, there were lots of tents set up with even more delights....




It's a small scale version of Williamsburg in Brooklyn. Hipsters galore. I was loving it. Big time.


I found a fantastic vintage purse half off at this store.....


They had tulle petticoats hanging all over the ceiling. It was packed to the brim with all sorts of vintagey goodness. I'm already dying to go back.

A day with a sweet friend and vintage shopping. Who could ask for more?!

No comments: