September 06, 2010

i ♥


I heart Anthony Bourdain. No Reservations is one of those shows that I can watch in marathon style. Hour after hour. Never get bored. I think I've seen just about every episode. At least once.


He seriously has the best job in the world. Eat...travel...eat...meet new people...eat...travel. Dream job. Even he thinks so.


One of my biggest moments of jealousy with my brother working at Sundance (other than that time he saw Zach Braff....but we won't go into that....) was when he got to have lunch with Anthony Bourdain. I was literally gripping my phone and screaming at the text he sent informing me of this jealousy inducing information.

I just think he is so fascinating. Opinionated, well spoken and hilarious. I wish so desperately that I loved food as much as he does. Not to mention travel to the places that he gets to.



If you have never been introduced to the wonder of No Reservations, you can catch it on the Travel Channel. There are also some episodes available on DVD.

Anyone else love Tony? What are you favorite episodes?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like enjoying a pig roast with Tony. He's just as cool in person as he is on the show. Really laid back and friendly. Sorry you couldn't be there with me.