November 22, 2010

jumbled thoughts

(photo taking while driving. it's not against the law, right?)


I spent quite a bit of time in my little car this weekend. And the entire time, I kept thanking the Lord for the blessing of it. I've had my Versa for 2 years now. It's so nice to have a dependable car. Truly. I'm still humbled that I have it.

I have a beautiful story to share, but my mind is still processing, which means it is half written at the moment. It needs a little while longer to percolate. I have to find the right words. It was one of the most beautiful moments. One that I will treasure for years to come.

I really want to finish my Christmas shopping before December. December is next week. Oops...

I won a class on Tara Whitney's blog. I about died when I saw her name in my inbox. I've never won anything. And I enter things ALL the time. I get to learn to felt. Super exciting. I wanted to sign up for this class, but couldn't spend the money. Truthfully, don't know if I'm more excited to win the class or get an email from TW....

I really, really want to HP7 again. Like...really.

No comments: