November 25, 2010

off the top of my head


Thankful list:

the Bible
Mom and Dad
Brother
Sister and Brother-in-law
Nephew and niece
friends who share life and make me laugh
a job that is more that just a paycheck
a cottage on the water to call home
SCC concerts
An Orphan's Wish
Show Hope
Amazima
Compassion
trips to fun places
the "less busy" months at camp
Nikon D50's
Photoshop
Totally Rad Actions
Pioneer Woman Actions
electric heaters in my bedroom
ER reruns
seagulls squalking reminding me of seaside living
music
Fall colors
Liberty University
naps
sewing machines
Christmas music in November
Macy's Thanksgiving Day parades
Christmas shopping
blogs
Chuck
Parenthood
Sundance
lost and found Chuck Taylor hightops
cranberries
smoothies
chia seeds
Thanksgiving yummies
Thankgiving leftovers
Amazon
My Yahoo
church
Mark Driscoll podcasts
Modern Family
A million other little things that make up life

No comments: