May 15, 2012

beauties


My sister sent me the most lovely present for my birthday.  
I can't get over how beautiful it is.  
Anyway, I just had to take a photo of how it was packaged when it arrived in the mail.
Note:  I took these before it knew what was inside.  
It was hard to wait.



Once the box was open, there was this pretty-ness.  
Because I love wrapping presents so very much, 
the whole opening of this was a sheer delight.  
I appreciated the detail and care that went into the wrapping,
just as much as I did what was inside.



Hello, beauties!
They are even more lovely in person,
let me tell you.
So delicate and charming.


Ignoring my wrinkly old lady hand.
Look how lovely they are.
And they perfectly fit my doll sized fingers.

The rings are from the adorable shop Lumafina on Etsy.
The polished sterling silver ring is was a gift from my parents on one of their trips to Alaska.  The gold is a little gold nugget from an Alaska mine.  This ring never leaves my finger.

Thank you, dear sister.
I love them so much.
And I think about you everytime I glance down at them.
They are perfect.
xoxo


No comments: