May 09, 2012

words and phrases



I hereby acknowledge my absence here.
I also hereby proclaim to do something about it.
The horrible intranets connection that is upon my house shall not disway me anymore.

I have a summer reading list to post.
And then there is oh-so-important summer movie list.

Plus, I haven't raved and blubbered over how eeeeek(!!!) The Avengers was last night.
Wonderful, hilarious, uber-entertaining, it was.
If you go, you must stay for the extra scene at the end of the credits.
No, not that first one, but the one after all those black and white credits roll.
It's so Joss.
It's reminded me of the Scoobies.
And speaking of that Joss, this made me tear up like a giant nerd.
So, yeah.
Go see it.

And can we talk about records for a minute?
Oh, wait, I haven't even told you about my beautiful present from my parents.
Well, there's another post.

Fifthly, I think I'm going to start watching the later seasons of ER again.
I just finished up seasons 1-3 of The West Wing (my favorites) and I need something else character driven.
On a podcast I was listening to recently, I heard Zachary Levi mention seeing Scott Grimes at Disneyland and now I can't get Archie Morris out of my head.
Bet you were wondering where the heck that last sentence was going didn't you?

And since we're on the subject, have you ever made Pioneer Woman's salsa recipe from her newest book?
I made it for the first time about a month ago.
I've made it about 5 times since then.
My roommate made the garlic kale again tonight too.
We love us some PW recipes.
Yum.

And to end it for the evening,
Here's the song that has been stuck in my head for the last two days.


Hello by Lionel Richie on Grooveshark

Additionally, what should I spend my free $5 from Amazon on?  
That's exactly what I was thinking.  

Signing off....






2 comments:

Allison Drew said...

I just need you toknow that even if I don't comment I read every blog you post and I always love them. Always. Also, I saw Avengers last night too and really really enjoyed it! Man, that last sceen was just SO Joss.

Also, have I told you that I recently watched all of battle start galactica and how it's my new favorite?

cottage girl said...

A: #1. Thanks for reading. Always. That means the world to me
#2. I sure do miss you. New blog soon? I miss your writing!
#3: Um, you watched Battlestar?! Love it. I still re-watch episdoes.
#4. Can we please meet up one day? I want to sit and chat for hours because I know we would be BFF's.