May 31, 2012

He's the sweetest



I love to read.  
Surely you have gathered that from my many, many posts on books.  
So imagine my glee when I opened this, a birthday present from my brother.

How sweet of him to know what I would so greatly enjoy?!
I'm already filling it up with lots and lots of titles.
My summer reading list may be a tad bit longer now. 

Right now I'm trying out Wool by Hugh Howey, which has received nothing but rave reviews.  
So far, it's intriguing.  
Anyone else read it?

Next up is Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain. 
I can't believe I haven't read any of his books with as much as I love his shows.  
I think he has such a fantastic way with words. 

And I'm also into Story Girl, by L.M.
I can't believe there are still books of hers that I haven't read 20 times.  
This one has been on my self for years and I just haven't been able to past chapter 4.
I did love Avonlea back in the day, so surely I'll love it.  

I like to be in the middle of about 7 books at any given time.
This makes reading while traveling problematic.  
I have to have options, which means a tote full of books.
I can see this little gadget becoming my new favorite traveling companion.  

Thank you, dearest brother.
I think of you every time I use it.
Love you!





No comments: