October 03, 2006

Here begins the vacations photos....

These are of my time with the W's. It was so, so, so good to see them as usual. Mommy in the family was my college roommate. We've stayed close through the years and I love going out to see her in Seattle as much as I can. She and her husband are so much fun to be around. She has two little gems now. This was my first time meeting her youngest. He's a charmer, let me tell you. A smile that is pure sunshine. Her daughter is too cute. She was singing along with us in the car to "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge. I love that she actually remembered me this time and didn't want me to leave. It was really hard saying goodbye after only 3 days, but it was SO good to see them. I wish that we could live closer. They are amazing and I hope that everyone has friends as wonderful and loving as they are. I tooks tons of pics of the kids. Here's a couple of my favorites.




[View Guestbook][Sign Guestbook]

No comments: