October 11, 2006

SREAMING loudly!!!!

Today was one of those days when things just didn't seem to go right anywhere. My computer wasn't playing very nice which always makes me grab the screen and shake it. So to dissolve my anger, I took a jaunt over to You Tube to clear my head. The oh, so lucky You Tubers made 2.5 billion dollars today for selling themselves to Google. Not too bad for a days work.
Anywho...found this fun clip from Veronica Mars last week. It made me laugh. Just what I needed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFfZKX0PiTM

What's better than 2 of your favorite shows referencing each other. So for those of you who don't watch Veronica (shame on you) or Battlestar (even more shame upon your heads), it will make no sense and you will just think I'm weird. Just go and rent Veronica Mars season 1 or Battlestar Galactica season 1 instead.
As for me, I'm laughing and enjoying the moment and thankful that someone decided to create You Tube all those years ago.


[View Guestbook][Sign Guestbook]

No comments: