July 09, 2007

7 randoms....

....about me.

1. I LOVE sci-fi. I would much rather go see Transformers than the new romantic comedy. (BTW...Transformers was so fun! loved it! Shia is a favorite from the Even Stevens days. And good gracious he's hot now!) Battlestar Galactica is my favorite TV show right now.

2. I can't go to sleep at night if my room is a mess. It drives me CRAZY! I will get up out of bed to straighten it because it bothers me so much.

3. I've never had a manicure or a pedicure.

4. I've never broken a bone, but I have had stitches.

5. My neighbor (at the house where I grew up) was in the movie The Sixth Sense. I tutored her in 5th grade math.

6. I took 5 years of piano lessons in high school and haven't played since.

7. I hate playing games. Board games, outside games, mind games, you name it...yuck-o.

No comments: