July 14, 2007

Brilliant

it
was
absolutely
brilliant

I want to see it again, right now. I want to read the book again, right now. If you love this story, if you love the books, go.see.it.now..... The two and a half hours FLEW by. This director was fantastic. The colors, the mood and tone he set were perfect for how dark this particular book was. I loved every minute. I loved that the same kids play the same characters each time. I love the special effects in the end at the Ministry. And I loved that 2 of my favorite actors Alan Rickman (Snape) and Jason Isaacs (Mr. Malfoy) had plenty of screen time in this one. I just plain loved it.

Now the count down begins for midnight on Friday. Yes, I will be there picking up my pre-ordered copy with the rest of the 12 year olds dressed up in their costumes. And, man, oh, man, I can not wait!

No comments: