February 21, 2009

fashions galore

My head has been swimming with fashion images lately. Maybe cause I haven't bought new clothes in such a very long time. (budget conscious girl, that's me!)

I dream about vintage pieces, fancy over-the-top pieces, and just plain old fun pieces. I think that fashion is one of my favorite art forms, although I am the first to admit that I am TERRIBLE at it for myself. I do love drooling over the things that other people wear. And I even have a few friends that are true artists when it comes to their wardrobes. I'm so jealous of them!

Here are a couple images that I love...




Audrey, of course. The collar on this piece is to die for. And the hair! Oooo, I love...



From Bleubird Vintage, which I found today (thanks, Elsie). If only, if only money grew on trees and I didn't feel guilty spending it on things I don't need: I would shop here till the cows came home.





Christian Siriano's first collection. I think this collar was my favorite, but then again it would have to compete with that hat which is equally delicious. His new stuff debuted at Fashion Week this past week. I just love his style.



A Flickr Fave. The Snail and the Cyclops. Love what she puts together.



Also:

Wardrobe Remix is always full of beautiful things.

I LOVE Elsie's outfit in this photo. That cardigan.

This shirt and cowl are too adorable.

Keira Knightley's feather hairpiece in Love Actually always gets me. LOVE.



And finally:

These photos melt my heart. It doesn't get any more beautiful than little girls playing dress up. Be sure to read the post too!

No comments: