February 10, 2009

Tired brain = Camp story

My brain is really tired tonight. I was busy sanding and refinishing furniture all day. I think some of the paint and 50 year old wood shavings sucked the creativity out of me.

So, instead of me rambling nonsense for 20 minutes, I'm going to ask you to do something more fun. Spend a few minutes with Ira.


I found the "Notes on Camp" episode (click on Full Episode to hear for FREE) this weekend. For those of you who wonder what why I love my job at camp so much, this will be a great way to explain it. For the rest of you that share in my love of camp you will totally get this. And for those of you who went to camp as a kid and still look back on it as one of your fondest memories, I'm pretty sure you will have a "yes, exactly!" moment.

I can't even tell you how perfectly this described so many things that happen here. Minus the Ouiji boards, of course....

ps...it was recorded in 1998. Some things don't have to change to still be amazing.

No comments: